Maumee Summer Fair Celebrates 41 Years on August 10 – 11
2018 marks the 41st year the fair has been held in Uptown Maumee presented by the Maumee Uptown Business Association.
Join us for a fun-filled weekend in Uptown Maumee.
All ages are welcome.
Dates and Times
August 10: 5 p.m. – Midnight
August 11: 9 a.m. – Midnight
What to do Friday
- Taste of Maumee: 5 – 11 p.m.
- Participating restaurants include: Barr’s Public House, Brandywine Country Club, Cold Stone Creamery, El Salto, Fricker’s, Jacky’s Depot Ice Cream, Pizza Aroma, La Fiesta, Sidelines, Tropical Smoothie Cafe, Max and Erma’s and Deet’s BBQ
- Summer Fair Kids Zone – 5 – 10:30 p.m. (Carnival games, pony rides, inflatables and Euro Bungy)
- Parking Lot Party Live Music – Featured bands: Velvet Jones (5 p.m.) and Fu5ion (8 p.m.) – until Midnight
The 2018 Maumee Summer Fair is made possible through the generous support of our corporate sponsors
Treu House of Munch, St. Luke’s Hospital, Tireman, Key Bank, The Andersons, P.O.D.S., Savage-McVicker Insurance, Meijer, Elizabeth Scott Community, The Village Idiot, Ohio Virtual Academy, Brondes Maumee, Resolute Bank, Dibling Floor Covering & Interiors, Todd Productions, DECA, The Blade, The Mirror, Western and Southern Life and Financial Services, AT&T and IGS Energy
What to do Saturday
- Summer Fair featuring 130 vendors lining Uptown Maumee streets from 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Summer Fair Parade starts at 9 a.m. with plenty of great entries
- Summer Fair Kids Zone – 11 a.m. – 10:30 p.m.
- Classic Car Show 2018 – 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Romick Railway (offering train rides all day)
- BMX Demonstration – Times: 1:30 p.m. and 3 p.m. (presented by The Right Direction Bike Demo Team – featuring ramps, a 1/4 pipe and more!)
- Cheers to 41 Years — Craft Beer Tasting @ The Maumee Summer Fair – Noon – 5 p.m.
- Maumee Palooza Stage (Daytime stage featuring live music)
- Ice in the Ice Contest – see website for registration information – (presented by J Foster Jewelers and 92.5 Kiss FM)
- Taste of Maumee (see participating restaurants above)
- Parking Lot Party Live Music – Featuring bands: The Red Carpet Crashers (5 p.m.) and Reaganomics (8 p.m.) – until Midnight
28 SepMaumee Film Festival 12:00 am - 11:59 pm Maumee Indoor Theater 601 Conant St Maumee, OH 43537
29 OctHalloween Trick-or-Treat 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm Maumee Uptown Maumee, OH 43537
11 NovHoliday Open House 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm Maumee Uptown Maumee, OH 43537
24 NovHoliday Light Parade 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm Maumee Uptown Maumee, OH 43537
Business – People – Community
The Maumee Uptown Business Association (MUBA) is in the heart of a thriving historic district in Northwest Ohio’s oldest permanent settlement. Uptown Maumee offers a variety of professional, commercial, retail and government services in an attractive revitalized historic district.
But, it’s not all business in Uptown Maumee, Side Cut Metropark, our special events and festivals make Maumee a lively and interesting place to visit, shop, work and live.